George Foreman Camping Grill Review
There are numerous options when you go out to buy a camping grill. You can choose from different sizes, designs, and prices, but that does not make things easier.
Your best option is to go for a reliable brand that is known for manufacturing quality product, and this is where George Foreman comes in. The brand is trustworthy and you can count on them to deliver quality.
About The Product
The GP200B Gas Camping Grill from George Foreman can be the perfect choice for your outdoor adventures.
Here’s An Overview Of The Best Features
- Portability: You can easily fold the grill and carry it around. It is a portable product that is easy to transport and store. The package includes a carrying strap, which reduces the hassle.
- Easy to Use: You simply have to push a button to get the grill working. On a standard one-pound disposable propane tank, you get sufficient cooking power for 4 hours.
- Reversible Plate: You simply have to reverse the nonstick plate of this grill to cook different items. You can use it as a griddle or grill, depending on what you want to cook.
- Decent Number of Servings: You can cook food for more than 12 people at a time, thanks to the 200 sq. in cooking surface.
- Dishwasher-Safe: The reversible plate is dishwasher-safe, so you don’t have to worry about using water.
- Easy Cleaning: The cooking surface features nonstick George Tough coating, so you simply have to wipe it and it’s ready to use again.
- Conveniently gas power setup
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher-safe plate
- The grill is heavy
What Others Are Saying
A majority of customers who reviewed this camping grill are pleased with its performance and affordability. One customer wrote that the grill is perfect for tailgating and other outdoor activities, thanks to its versatile design.
Another reviewer stated that the grill is easy to set up and use, without any hassle. On the flip side, a customer had a bad experience with this product, as it was delivered to him already broken. Plus, he stated that the grill is bulky and can be difficult to move around.
Buying AdviceThe GP200B from George Foreman is easily available on Amazon. You can place your order online and they will deliver it to your home. The price tag for this product is around $160, if you opt for the black model.
There are two other color options, which are priced lower, so you can check them out too. Overall, if you are looking for handy gas camping grill, this can be the perfect choice for you. However, it offers limited features as compared to other high-end models.
A small, gas-powered camping grill, allows you to barbecue regardless of location. Whether you are out by the pool in your backyard or camping in the backwoods, the GP200B from George Foreman will be your trusted companion. At its low price, it is a bargain.